Let’s face it: gardening is hard. It’s hot outside. Dirt gets under your fingernails. There are creepy crawlies in the soil. Plants are finicky—they’re often ungrateful for the love and care you pour into them. Some of them even have thorns. Weeds come back no matter how many times you yank them out.
So why bother growing your own garden when you can appreciate other people’s who have already done all the work?
- The greenhouse pot has become an ecological marvel
- Recycle your plastic flowerpots, trays at any Meijer Garden Center
- Video: Brazen theft at popular garden center in St. Louis County
- Opportunity Center at ALCC celebrates new Sharing Garden site
- Weekend picks: Angela Two Stars speaks about her poetic piece at the center of the Sculpture Garden