If you’re looking for a new TV so you can immerse yourself in blockbuster movies or get a bird’s eye view of a major sporting event, now’s a great time to add one to your cart. Whether you’re looking for a modern design that’ll blend in with your home’s décor or a basic smart model to let you stream Netflix and Hulu, you can save big thanks to the current cheap TV deals.
We’ve compiled a list of some of the best TV sales happening at retailers like Samsung, Best Buy, Amazon, Walmart, Newegg and Target, as well as 19 specific deals worth adding to your cart. Once you’ve narrowed down what size and type of TV you’re looking for, read on to discover how to save big.
Retailers With The Best Cheap TV Deals Right Now
- Samsung: Samsung is currently offering some impressive discounts on many of its popular TVs, including 4K and 8K models.
- Best Buy: Save up to $600 on smart TVs from Sony, Samsung, Insignia and more. Prices start at just $90.
- Amazon: Prime members can access Early Prime Day TV Deals on select Amazon Fire TVs. Non-Prime members can also find savings on models from Samsung, Toshiba and more.
- Walmart: For a limited time, you’ll find dozens of TVs in popular sizes from Samsung, Hisense, Sony, RCA and TCL on sale.
- Newegg: Get hundreds of dollars off select LG OLED TVs for a limited time.
- Target: Discover markdowns on dozens of televisions of all sizes, from companies like Vizio, TCL and Samsung.