Whether you’re in need of some garden inspiration or just an outdoor diversion from your day-to-day routine, a visit to the Berkshire Botanical Garden in Stockbridge, Massachusetts, will provide all that and more.
Established in 1934, the garden’s mission is to inspire and educate, and it succeeds admirably. A leisurely stroll among its 24 acres reveals the pretty and the practical.
- The greenhouse pot has become an ecological marvel
- Recycle your plastic flowerpots, trays at any Meijer Garden Center
- Video: Brazen theft at popular garden center in St. Louis County
- Opportunity Center at ALCC celebrates new Sharing Garden site
- Weekend picks: Angela Two Stars speaks about her poetic piece at the center of the Sculpture Garden